Performance Management Specialist, Mark Johnson, will show you how to manage problem-performers successfully, so that you, your team, and the person concerned, can focus on moving forward.
Learn how to:
- Know when to move from work-it-out conversations to formal performance managemen
- Structure your performance management meetings well
- Follow a process that reduces the risk of litigation or other industrial troubles
- Take appropriate records to protect yourself from unfair accusations
- Gain the support of your management, if they are initially unsupportive
- Address escalated behaviour, such as stress leave, accusations of bullying, or threats of Union involvement