Check Out Our Upcoming Public Workshops
There is no doubt that the quality of team relationships has a direct effect on morale, team performance, and service delivery.
But relationships with your manager and colleagues are not always easy.
Given the pressures of high workloads and the different personalities you work with, it is all too easy to get out of step and for misunderstandings to occur.
Fortunately, there are actions we can all take to fit in more easily with colleagues, sort through difficulties when they arise, and create stronger, more positive, team relationships.
Who is this workshop for?
- Leaders who want to create an even stronger and more cohesive team
- People presently dealing with strained relationships at work
- Leaders who wish to encourage more open, respectful conversations
- Those who support team members in resolving difficulties
- Leaders and team members who want to build a positive, supportive workplace culture
Learn how to:
- Reduce the risk of misunderstandings occurring between colleagues
- Work more easily with the different personalities in your team
- Respond helpfully to unfair accusations and negative feedback
- Reduce the risk of workplace bullying occurring or being perceived
- Work through difficulties before they escalate into major concerns
- Overcome upsets when they occur and get relationships back on track
- Contribute positively to morale and strong team relationships
- Develop a clear understanding of the behaviours that all need to share
The remaining workshop will be taking place at Sydney (31st March)