Book Ken Warren for your next conference or in-house training day
If you are looking for a speaker who will bring humour, energy and great learning to your next event, you are in the right place!
Ken Warren BA, M Soc Sc, CSP is a Relationships Specialist who helps teams to perform at their very best.
Through his enjoyable and interactive speaking programs, Ken will help your people to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
With Ken, you can rest assured you will be gaining a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
Ken speaks with audiences, large and small, throughout Australia, particularly in the Government, Health, Education and Community sectors.
He has helped thousands of leaders and team members to become happier and far more effective in what they do.
You will enjoy his humour and stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What You Receive When You Book Ken To Speak
- Expertise - An experienced, subject-matter specialist with a long list of happy clients.
Customisation - a presentation customised to the needs of your workplace, using relevant examples
- Quality learning - that is enjoyable, interactive and practical and which achieves the agreed outcomes
Excellent resources - Comprehensive notes and bonus resources to enhance and consolidate the learning.
Marketing materials - which you can use to promote the event and engage the interest of participants.
- A follow-up discussion - 3 days after the presentation(s), Ken will be in touch to pass on his recommendations for building on the learning.
- Ongoing support - by staying in touch and being available to support you and your colleagues
What Does It Cost to Book Ken?
Once Ken is clear as to what you are needing, including:
- The outcomes you are wanting to achieve
- The number and length of presentations
- Where the training is to be delivered
... he will then run some options past you and confirm costs to you by email.
Ken has no minimum or maximum numbers. He regularly speaks to large audiences throughout Australia, though he is also happy to work with small groups.
You are also welcome to open his presentation to a larger audience, beyond your immediate team / workplace, if you wish to defray costs.
Call Ken now
Ken is happy to have a no-obligation chat about the needs of your workplace and where he can be of help.
He can be contacted through 0406 402 800 or