Ken Warren BA, M Soc Sc, CSP is a Relationships Specialist who helps teams to perform at their very best.
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken has helped thousands around Australia to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
Ken’s expertise comes from over 30 years experience …
- Leading his own teams in the government, community and business sectors
- Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
- Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
- Mediating disputes between people caught in entrenched conflict at home or work
- Counselling violent offenders and people with mental health and drug-related problems
- Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
Ken is the Director of Positive People Solutions, a speaking business based on the Sunshine Coast.
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Education, Health and Community sectors.
Open this link to see Ken’s long list of happy clients and what they have to say about his programs.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
You will enjoy his humour and stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
On a personal note
Ken is married to Christy, has three beautiful sons, and lives on the Sunshine Coast.
He and his wife also share a love for Latin dancing.
Ken is obsessed with sports cars, is a keen road cyclist and spends much time on the road and in cafes with his cycling mates.
He believes that relationships are the core of everything we do - affecting our well-being, team performance, and service delivery.
Ken has a genuine interest in helping people to enjoy their work more, deal well with challenges, and perform at their best.
Ultimately, he says, it all comes back to relationships.