Learn how to:
- Cultivate more helpful mindsets when it comes to change
- Take immediate actions with those stressors that are in your control
- Work with your colleagues to find a way to make things work
- Better manage very high workloads with insufficient staff
- Take advantage of the protective factors that safeguard our well-being
- Contribute positively to your own well-being and that of your team
- Better support your colleagues who are dealing with unwanted or painful changes
- Build a positive workplace culture, even while dealing with major change
About the presenter
Ken Warren BA, M Soc Sc, CSP is a Relationships Specialist who helps teams to perform at their very best.
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken has helped thousands around Australia to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
Ken’s expertise comes from over 30 years experience …
- Leading his own teams in the government, community and business sectors
- Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
- Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
- Mediating disputes between people caught in entrenched conflict at home or work
- Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
Ken is the Director of Positive People Solutions, a speaking business based on the Sunshine Coast.
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Education, Health and Community sectors.
Open this link to see Ken’s long list of happy clients and what they have to say about his programs.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
You will enjoy his humour and stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What people are saying
"Ken’s presentation was very insightful into what makes teams and individuals tick and how to lead and support people through major change. His presentation was very interactive and gave participants the opportunity to practice a number of these techniques. I highly recommend Ken’s program for workplaces, teams and individuals dealing with major change.”
Nicola Young, Director of Nursing, Whitsunday Health Service, Proserpine
“Ken is an engaging person, with a positive & vibrant approach. His presentation on Workplace Change offered a range of ideas & initiatives to take back & use immediately in the workplace."
Denise Devine, Senior Base Support Officer, RAAF Base, Townsville
Book Ken to speak at your workplace
Ken speaks with audiences, large and small, throughout Australia.
You can be sure of receiving a customised presentation that is enjoyable, interactive and practical.
If you are interested in having a chat with Ken about having him speak at your next conference or in-house training day, he can be contacted through 0406 402 800 or
For details on his full range of programs, open this link.