Learn how to:
- Cultivate more helpful mindsets when it comes to change
- Take immediate actions with those stressors that are in your control
- Work with your colleagues to find a way to make things work
- Better manage very high workloads with insufficient staff
- Take advantage of the protective factors that safeguard our well-being
- Contribute positively to your own well-being and that of your team
- Better support your colleagues who are dealing with unwanted or painful changes
- Build a positive workplace culture, even while dealing with major change
About the presenter
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken helps people to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
- Leading his own teams in the government, community and business sectors
- Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
- Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
- Counselling people with serious relationship difficulties at home or work
- Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
Ken is the Director of Positive People Solutions, a speaking and consultancy business based on the Sunshine Coast.
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Government, Health, Education and Community sectors.
He has helped thousands of workplaces to become better at what they do and achieve outstanding results.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
Ken can tell you what the research says works and keep you entertained at the same time.
You will enjoy his stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What people are saying
"Ken’s presentation was very insightful into what makes teams and individuals tick and how to lead and support people through major change. His presentation was very interactive and gave participants the opportunity to practice a number of these techniques. I highly recommend Ken’s program for workplaces, teams and individuals dealing with major change.”
Nicola Young, Director of Nursing, Whitsunday Health Service, Proserpine
“Ken is an engaging person, with a positive & vibrant approach. His presentation on Workplace Change offered a range of ideas & initiatives to take back & use immediately in the workplace."
Denise Devine, Senior Base Support Officer, RAAF Base, Townsville
Book Ken to speak at your workplace
Ken speaks with audiences, large and small, throughout Australia.
You can be sure of receiving a customised presentation that is enjoyable, interactive and practical.
If you are interested in having a chat with Ken about having him speak at your next conference or in-house training day, he can be contacted through 0406 402 800 or
For details on his full range of programs, open this link.