There is no doubt that major change is the biggest challenge faced by many workplaces today.
New models of service delivery, the need to be cost-effective, and achieve best practice, means that the pace of change has become faster and ongoing.
As a result, many people have concerns about job security, increased workloads, and changes they do not like or believe in.
Others are more upset about how the changes are being managed, with many people feeling disempowered, devalued, and disengaged
Fortunately, it doesn't have to be this way.
Who is this workshop for?
- Senior and middle managers who are leading major change
- Team leaders, supervisors and HR professionals who are implementing change
- Team members who want to better deal with major change
Learn how to:
- Lead change in a more confident and positive way,
- Help colleagues to embrace change and take control of the process
- Foster more helpful and positive attitudes to change
- Respond helpfully to those dealing with challenges attached to change
- Keep people engaged and performing well when there is ongoing uncertainty
- Shape behaviour change at an individual & team level
- Build a positive culture where staff are more resilient and open to ongoing change
About the presenter
Ken Warren BA, M Soc Sc, CSP is a Relationships Specialist who helps teams to perform at their very best.
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken helps people to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
- Leading his own teams in the government, community and business sectors
- Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
- Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
- Counselling people with serious relationship difficulties at home or work
- Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Government, Health, Education and Community sectors.
He has helped thousands of workplaces to become better at what they do and achieve outstanding results.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
Ken can tell you what the research says works and keep you entertained at the same time.
You will enjoy his stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What people are saying
“The first time I heard Ken speaking about change management in organisations I found it refreshingly different from theoretical methods or formulas to enact change. Instead Ken provided the link between how you and others behave during times of change and how this can be the difference between success and failure. I was so impressed with Ken's change management session we engaged him to help strengthen our team. Once again, Ken was able to give us practical and thought provoking tips to build a foundation for the challenges ahead."
Michelle Clarke, Manager Governance, Townsville City Council
Have Ken run customised training for your workplace
Ken speaks with audiences, large and small, throughout Australia.
If you would like to have a chat with Ken about the needs of your workplace, he would be delighted to speak with you.
He can be contacted through 0406 402 800 or
For details on his full range of programs, open this link.