Learn how to:
- Provide truly exceptional service to colleagues and clients
- Make genuine, personal connections with people
- Adapt yourself to the needs of individuals
- Pleasantly surprise your clients with easy, no-cost extras
- Turn difficult clients into your most loyal supporters
- Set appropriate boundaries with your clients
- Ensure that last impressions are as good as first impressions
About the presenter
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken helps people to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
- Leading his own teams in the government, community and business sectors
- Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
- Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
- Counselling people with serious relationship difficulties at home or work
- Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Government, Health, Education and Community sectors.
He has helped thousands of workplaces to become better at what they do and achieve outstanding results.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
Ken can tell you what the research says works and keep you entertained at the same time. You will enjoy his stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What people are saying
“Our staff have responded really positively to the training Ken has conducted. I think this reflects on the effort Ken went to personalise and shape his presentations to suit our needs and issues. Value for our training dollar is an important factor for all community organisations and so staff feedback that Ken's training was the best communication training they have been to is extremely pleasing.”
Kevin Rouse, CEO, Burnie Brae Aged Care Service, Brisbane
"Ken, I thoroughly enjoyed your workshop on Customer Service at St Vincent’s. We were well included and parts were extremely amusing, which put others at ease and enabled them to enjoy and take in the learning. I have heard only positive feedback throughout the hospital from other employees. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and passion with us and I look forward to receiving your newsletters.
Tamara Woolacott, Executive Assistant to the General Manager and Director of Clinical Services, St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Toowoomba
"Ken is a great communicator and motivator. I went away with excitement about using these newfound skills with my clients."
Shirley Mallett, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Bundaberg Family Relationship Centre
Book Ken to speak at your workplace
Ken speaks to audiences, large and small, throughout Australia.
If you have a number of people from your workplace who would benefit from his programs, Ken is happy to come to you.
This also allows his programs to be customised to the needs of your workplace.
Ken can be contacted through 0406 402 800 or