There is no doubt that many workplaces deal with significant challenges and stressors - very high workloads, major change and difficult customers, to name a few.
If we are not careful, over time these stressors can have a major impact on our health and well-being and also on the overall effectiveness of our team.
The good news is that there are actions we can take to be less affected by the challenges and contribute positively to our own well-being and that of our colleagues.
If you want to take even better care of yourself and your colleagues, and support your team in responding well to the challenges, then you will appreciate this positive program based on the latest research.
Learn how to:
- Recover faster when your well-being is affected
- Reduce the impact of the Risk Factors that increase vulnerability
- Take advantage of the Protective Factors that safeguard well-being
- Respond helpfully to challenges as they arise
- Find and keep a healthy work-life balance
- Contribute positively to your own well-being and that of your team
- Build a more positive and resilient workplace culture
About the presenter
Ken Warren BA, M Soc Sc, CSP is a Relationships Specialist who helps teams to perform at their very best.
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken has helped thousands around Australia to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
Ken’s expertise comes from over 30 years experience …
- Leading his own teams in the government, community and business sectors
- Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
- Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
- Mediating disputes between people caught in entrenched conflict at home or work
- Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
Ken is the Director of Positive People Solutions, a speaking business based on the Sunshine Coast.
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Education, Health and Community sectors.
Open this link to see Ken’s long list of happy clients and what they have to say about his programs.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
You will enjoy his humour and stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What people are saying
"I thoroughly enjoyed Ken's program on Enhancing Resilience. He made it very personal and at the same time gave perspective to situations that we all take for granted. The session was well-planned, concentrated, and inspirational. Yet there was that personal touch throughout."
Lisa Smith, Human Resources Manager, CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
"Ken's webinar was great! The webinar software was easy to use. There was lots of interaction and sharing of ideas with others, time to ask questions, and some great strategies."
Teeny Blatchford, Principal, Carrington Public School
Book Ken to speak at your next conference or in-house training day
Ken speaks to audiences large and small throughout Australia.
Having Ken come to you also allows his programs to be customised to the needs of your workplace.
If you would like to have a chat with Ken about his training programs, he would be delighted to speak with you.
He can be contacted through 0406 402 800 or