Do you have an extremely high workload that is sometimes overwhelming?
Are you dealing with a high number of competing projects and priorities?
Are you concerned about the impact of this stress on morale and team performance?
If so, you are not alone!
In this very practical presentation, Ken Warren will speak on creative strategies you and your colleagues can use to gain control of your workload, feel far less-stressed, and more proud of what you are achieving.
Learn how to:
- Maximise use of your time in a people-poor environment
- Access and implement creative solutions used by other workplaces
- Manage high workloads while remaining true to the values of your workplace
- Free up your time from non-essential tasks
- Identify how, where and when you do your best work
- Stay focused on the most important parts of your work
- Become more effective in a less-than-ideal situation
About the presenter
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken helps people to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
- Leading teams in the government, community and business sectors
- Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
- Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
- Counselling people with serious relationship difficulties at home or work
- Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Government, Health, Education and Community sectors.
He has helped thousands of workplaces to become better at what they do and achieve outstanding results.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
Ken can tell you what the research says works and keep you entertained at the same time. You will enjoy his stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What people are saying
"Ken's presentation was very timely for Qld Health workers who had identified workplace stress as one of their top concerns. His style is very relaxed and he was ever engaging of his audience. He gave an extremely balanced presentation, of information, personal stories and group discussion which kept the attention of all the participants throughout. The feedback was exceptional!"
Claude Boulenaz, People and Culture, Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Services
"Ken is a great presenter. I have left today with a spring in my step to take on change."
Kat Moore, Family Support Facilitator, ARC Disability Services, Cairns
Book Ken to speak at your workplace
Wherever you are in Australia, Ken is happy to come to you.
This also allows his programs to be customised to the needs of your workplace.
Contact Ken now for a chat about having him speak at your next conference or in-house training day.
He can be contacted through 0406 402 800 or
Or you can check out his most popular speaking programs here.