Do you have a great team already, but are looking for ways to improve?
Or is your team dealing with significant challenges and you know that action is required?
Would you like to help your people to be more engaged, energised and successful?
If so, you will love this positive program based on Ken Warren's 30 years leadership experience, as well as what the research says works.
Who is this training for?
- Leaders and team members who want to help their team to perform at its very best
- Team members who want to feel happier at work and more proud of the work they are doing
- Human Resources professionals and others in coaching roles
Learn how to:
- Become more satisfied and strongly engaged with your work
- Work well with the different personalities in your team
- Encourage more open, honest, robust and respectful communication at work
- Give feedback in more positive ways
- Deal well with common challenges that arise in teams
- Take the effectiveness of your team to a much higher level
- Develop a shared understanding of the values and behaviours that all need to share
- Build a team culture that is more open, supportive, and collaborative
About the presenter
Ken Warren BA, M Soc Sc, CSP is a Relationships Specialist who helps teams to perform at their very best.
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken has helped thousands around Australia to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
Ken’s expertise comes from over 30 years experience …
- Leading his own teams in the government, community and business sectors
- Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
- Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
- Mediating disputes between people caught in entrenched conflict at home or work
- Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
Ken is the Director of Positive People Solutions, a speaking business based on the Sunshine Coast.
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Education, Health and Community sectors.
Open this link to see Ken’s long list of happy clients and what they have to say about his programs.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
You will enjoy his humour and stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What people are saying
"Our school engaged Ken to run a full-day workshop on Building Strong, Positive Teams. The feedback from staff has been tremendous: “The most beneficial PD I’ve had in many years”, said one of my teachers. Throughout the day, Ken addressed the key elements of high performing teams and built on my theme for the Pupil Free Days 'We’re all in this together’. The day was interactive and staff appreciated the opportunity to feed into the conversations and receive positive feedback on their ideas. At the end of the day, there was such a positive buzz around the room and a genuine appreciation of the spark Ken had ignited across our whole team."
Marie Mortlock, Principal, Bray Park State School, Brisbane
"Ken was utterly professional, fully informed and highly engaging in undertaking this key capacity-building training. Ken's approach and preparation was first class and totally delivered upon my expectations. I would fight to get Ken again to help my team in the future."
Bill Date, Executive Director, Qld Department Natural Resources & Mines, Brisbane
"Ken was informative and engaging. He interspersed his presentation with personal anecdotes and real-life examples. Participants took away from Ken's workshop a range of strategies, useful skills and ideas to work more effectively with their colleagues. I have no hesitation in recommending Ken for your next conference or in-house training program."
Ross Jones, Assistant Director Schools, Catholic Education Office, Rockhampton
Have Ken run customised Team Development for your workplace
Wherever you are in Australia, Ken is happy to come to you.
This also allows his programs to be customised to the needs of your workplace.
Contact Ken now for a chat about having him speak at your next conference or in-house training day.
He can be contacted through 0406 402 800 or