There is no doubt that the quality of team relationships has a direct effect on morale, team performance, and service delivery.
But relationships with your manager and colleagues are not always easy.
Given the pressures of high workloads and the different personalities you work with, it is all too easy to get out of step and for misunderstandings to occur.
Fortunately, there are actions we can all take to fit in more easily with colleagues, sort through difficulties when they arise, and create stronger, more positive, team relationships.
Who is this workshop for?
- Leaders who want to create an even stronger and more cohesive team
- People presently dealing with strained relationships at work
- Leaders who wish to encourage more open, respectful conversations
- Those who support team members in resolving difficulties
- Leaders and team members who want to build a positive, supportive workplace culture
Learn how to:
- Reduce the risk of misunderstandings occurring between colleagues
- Work more easily with the different personalities in your team
- Respond helpfully to unfair accusations and negative feedback
- Reduce the risk of workplace bullying occurring or being perceived
- Work through difficulties before they escalate into major concerns
- Overcome upsets when they occur and get relationships back on track
- Contribute positively to morale and strong team relationships
- Develop a clear understanding of the behaviours that all need to share
Remaining workshop date and location
About the presenter
Ken Warren BA, M Soc Sc, CSP is a Relationships Specialist who helps teams to perform at their very best.
Through his enjoyable, practical and interactive speaking programs, Ken has helped thousands around Australia to:
- Build even stronger, more positive and effective teams
- Handle difficult conversations in a more confident and positive way
- Enhance their resilience and well-being at work
Ken’s expertise comes from over 30 years experience …
- Leading his own teams in the government, community and business sectors
Coaching leaders on how to bring out the best in their teams
Assisting workplaces dealing with major change, high workloads, and challenging clients
Mediating disputes between people caught in entrenched conflict at home or work
Writing for leadership journals, association newsletters, and newspapers around Australia
Ken is the Director of Positive People Solutions, a speaking business based on the Sunshine Coast.
He speaks at conferences and workplaces throughout Australia, particularly in the Education, Health and Community sectors.
Open this link to see Ken’s long list of happy clients and what they have to say about his programs.
With Ken, you can be assured of enjoying a quality speaker. He is a past Qld State President of Professional Speakers Australia where he is accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) - a recognition achieved by less than 7% of professional speakers.
You will enjoy his humour and stories, his interactive style, and find his ideas easy to put into practice.
What people are saying
Sam Woodham, Principal, Summerdale Primary School, Tasmania
Your registration includes:
- An interactive, enjoyable and practical workshop
- Illustrated notes and bonus resources
- A Certificate of Attendance for your PD records
- Continuous tea / coffee, and a lovely morning tea and lunch
- A great networking opportunity
- Opportunity to speak with Ken both during and after the day
How much does the workshop cost?
Early-bird registration: $299 (if paid one week prior)
Normal registration: $359
Group of 3 to 5 people: $289 per person
Group of 6 or more people: $279 per person
Register now by choosing one of the following options :
Download a workshop flyer
Pay by credit card on our secure site by opening ...
Register 1-2 people for Sydney
Register a Group of 3-5 for any of the above locations
Register a Group of 6 or more for any of the above locations
- Contact us directly through 0406 534 800 or
Terms and conditions
People who register, but who are unable to attend, are welcome to organise another person to attend in their place. Those who give less than 24 hours notice of their non-attendance are not eligible for a refund or a credit due to costs incurred on the day. However, they can request the workshop notes as well as speak to Ken by telephone about matters related to the topic.
If you have made a group booking and are unable to send the booked number on the day, the original cost still applies due to the discounted group rate given and costs incurred on the day. Those who give a minimum of 24 hours notice of their non-attendance are eligible for a credit towards products or future training with us or a refund minus a $39 administration fee.
Have Ken run customised training for your workplace
Wherever you are in Australia, Ken is happy to come to you.
This also allows his programs to be customised for your workplace.
Ken is happy to have a chat about the needs of your workplace, how he can be of help, and options for you to consider.
He can be reached through 0406 402 800 or